Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ambulance Day


I heard from a friend that there was going to be free pony rides at our county's ambulance site. I knew my kids would enjoy that. Bobby and I took the girls and we got so much more than we bargained for!


Sophie got to drive a fire truck.


Mommy got a physical.


Franny got to jump in a bounce house and ride down this slide. You can see from the look on her face that she's having a pretty good time.

And right before we left they each got one more pony ride. Sophie wanted to ride her own, but Franny thought, why ride by yourself when you can ride with a friend? So she hopped on with this little cutie whom she'd never met before. And they say autistic kids aren't social. ;)


Here's a short video of the girls on their pony ride.


4 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! I wish our little town out here in Brighton CO would do something like that!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I love those pictures, and I laughed out loud when I read "mommy getting a physical." Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Kristen said...

When I look at baby sophie's picture, I see your beautiful mom. And Frannie's adorable, too.

Aubrey said...

THat looks like too much fun. WE love outings like that when you are entertained so much more than you thought. We are glad you guys are having fun. We miss your smiling faces.

Related Posts with Thumbnails