Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sophie and Sloth

Hey Sophie,

Remember that time you got pink eye and I gave you Franny's medicine, and you woke up looking like this? We would have called you "Sloth" all day, only I couldn't remember that character's name so instead we said, "You look like that guy with the deformed face from goonies!"

It was so hilarious! I was taking Franny to school and Sophie was still sleeping, so I grabbed Sophie out of her crib, put her in her car seat, and while I was backing out of the garage, I finally saw sophie's face. I was like, "Holy crap! What happened to your face?!" Poor Sophie.

(This was months ago by the way. I just never blogged it.)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Baby Ruth!!

Chrissy said...

You are so funny Katherine! I love it!

Julia said...

laughing so hard.

Related Posts with Thumbnails