Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Still crazy for scones

My nephew's baptism was on Saturday and I decided to bring a plate of scones. I made my favorite recipe, Allison's Cherry and Lemon Scones with the lemon glaze, and I also tried Tasheena's recipe for Ginger Cream scones. I changed it a little, though. I like my scones sweet, and the recipe called for 1 Tbs of sugar and I changed it to 1/4 cup. They were delicious! I made two variations- one with a vanilla glaze and one with an orange glaze. I think I prefer the vanilla glaze over the orange. Thanks for the great recipe, Tasheena!

2 comments:

The Posse said...

Yes, those look delicious! I think I'm going to have to make scones tomorrow. 1/4 c sugar, you say? Interesting...

Jill said...

I love these sooo much, I still need to learn how to make them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails