Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thousand Hills

It only took me about two months to get this post up. August and September were busy months.

The Crook's invited us to come along and spend the afternoon on a pontoon boat. It sounded like a blast so of course we were in, but I had no idea. It was the perfect day. We took a long and relaxing pontoon ride out to a dock in the middle of the lake, where we docked the boat and just floated in the water, every once in a while climbing out to get a snack and have the chance to dive/jump back in. We had such a good time!

Shawn offered to let Bobby sit in the driver's seat and drive with Franny, but Franny insisted on Shawn helping her instead. Cute.

Like mother, like daughter. Jayne brought lots of delicious junk food to enjoy and Sophie spent almost the entire afternoon next to the one pound bag of red vines. I think she may have consumed every last ounce of it. I had proof the next day in her diaper. I realize that one red vines picture might have been enough, but each of them crack me up so I had to include them all.

Cute Landon preferred Oreos.

When she had polished off the red vines, Sophie took to licking the wood on the dock. Poor kid, I totally forgot to bring her swimming suit.



Some family shots.


Here's some dirty looks from Franny when I told her it was time to get out. She learned that from her mother.


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Anne said...

So fun, darling pictures!

Melody said...

Sounds like fun. Your writing cracks me up! Those red vine shots are awesome. )

Aubrey said...

That looks like way too much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails