Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You're welcome.

You guys are going to love me so much. This is a present for those of you who grew up going to Disneyland like I did. For those of you who had passes in high school and when the lines were too long, you could always count on finding a seat on Pirates of the Carribbean, the Haunted Mansion, or in the Captain EO theater. I really hope Mary sees this especially, because she's the one I watched this with the most often.

I was so sad when they shut down the Captain EO theater and replaced it with, "Honey I shrunk the audience" or some crap like that. Now I can watch it on Youtube whenever I want, though. Without the 3D glasses of course. I was so excited and asked Bobby to watch it with me. I think he's sad he'll never get those 16 minutes back. Here's a link to part one if you're interested.









Thanks Dad for sending me this photo!! Here we are about to enjoy some Captain EO.

10 comments:

Julia Holmes said...

Yes!!!! I can't wait to watch it with Grant. He has never seen it.

The Laytons said...

So funny! I totally remember watching this with my Grandpa years and years ago - who, by the way is from Canada. When we came out of the theater he told us 'wow, that girl sure can sing!' We were laughing so hard ...

The last Unicorn said...

isn't it funny that we thought that was so high tech!!! I loved captain EO. It makes me want to get up and dance!

Anne said...

THANK YOU!

jayne said...

I loved Captain EO and was also very sad to see it go. Awesome that I can now watch it in the comfort of my own home.

Anne said...

Ok, I missed the picture the first time, I'm laughing!

mary jane said...

thank you for this post! it is truly magical, in so many ways, and incredible that you found it. it brings back all those memories of dancing to "Get up on the floor, we're gonna boogie-oogie-oogie till we just can boogie no more!"

Kristen said...

I think I might have been the picture taker. I love it!

sara said...

I loved Caption EO and was also so sad when they took it away. I can't believe you found this! I love it.

Kelly Evanson said...

amazing quilt! good job. and this post made me excited since we are getting ready to go to disney world next week with rich's family. how fun that you got to go that much growing up. i think the last few times i have been i am pregnant every time. oh well. i am so excited to just watch the kids this time. jay and brandt are old enough to really like it!!! hope everything is going well for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails