Wednesday, September 9, 2009

getting jiggy with it

We have this radio station that students from our local university run. I LOVE this station. Thanks to them, I've found these two gems. (Although I have to give credit to my friend Josh and my brother-in-law JP for telling me about them first. I merely heard them for the first time on this station.) Listen to them. They'll be "like music to your ears." Literally.





I've heard them play "Sexy Sadie" by the Beatles, the Breeders, Bob Dylan... And these are college students? They do such a good job. And somehow, miraculously, they knew tonight that I wanted to hear "Getting Jiggy With It" by Will Smith. I took car dancing to a new level tonight, my friends. Seriously, I could teach lessons.

1 comment:

Shandra and Christian said...

Hi Katherine! It's Shandra (ex-Clawson). I check out your blog on occasion because your posts are so stinkin cute and I thought it was crazy that you just posted on Camera Obscura, because we just did a post on her yesterday, letting everyone know how amazing she was. Anyways, keep the cute posts coming. Your family is adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails