Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I mean I've had men love me before, but not for six months in a row.

My sister Julia is engaged! To Grant Holmes. She is so in love and I'm so happy for them both. Julia Holmes. We're so grateful it's not going to be Julia Goolia.

Lame joke.

The big day is March 22 and Julia is up to her ears in wedding preparations and handling it like a pro, and with the help of our aunts, her future mother-in-law, and our close family friends the Linfords, I think this is going to be a great wedding. I feel like a piece of crap because I'm not there to help out! I did offer to be Julia's AV guy. I'm going to make a slide show of pictures of them growing up put to music. That should be fun. I so wish I could be there to help her pick out a wedding dress and register for gifts. I loved registering for gifts. Julia called last night and asked me a very important question. From now on, you can call me Katherine, or...

I'll answer to both.

Thanks Julia. I love you and I'm so excited.

9 comments:

Ruth Harper Gough said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Jill said...

Congrats to her! I like her fiance's name, Grant, just a good solid name. I also like his Bobby glasses :)

Anne said...

Congratulations to Julia, so exciting!

Ashley said...

Those Warner girls sure have a thing for glasses! Congratulations Julia!

Chrissy said...

That's so exciting! I loved meeting her during Thankgiving, and I couldn't be happier for her.

Jodie B. said...

How great for you all! Congratulations on being Maid of Honor! It is such a great job to have!

Holly Moore said...

Katherine!! You look so pretty in this picture!! Yeay for Julia, that is so exciting!

Danny and Betsy said...

Congrats Julia! Yeah! Happy Wedding Planning! You are going to be a beautiful bride!

Heidi said...

YAY! I know, a bit late... but we are so excited as well! We WILL be meeting soon! We LOVE LOVE Julia!

Related Posts with Thumbnails