Saturday, April 14, 2007



As has become a tradition in our family, we had a few friends over for St. Patrick's Day this year. I made corned beef and cabbage, buttermilk pie with raspberry sauce, and mashed potatoes, and then my friends all brought something delicious. The corned beef recipe I used comes from allrecipes.com and it is my favorite way to prepare corned beef so far. I think I'll stick with this one from now on. I love this picture of Sophie and her little friend Abbey. They're holding hands!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so glad we got to share in your traditions this year. And who knows, maybe one day I'll be a domestic goddess as well :) You're slowly rubbing off on me, and Justin sends you his thanks. Although, I still haven't been able to figure out what's so wrong about Cream of Chicken...

Jill said...

There is nothing wrong with cream of chicken, it is chicken, it is creamy, it makes a mean casserole. One day Katherine will see ;)

I love the picture of Sophie and Abbey too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails