Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Chicken Hawaii


I made this curry dish for dinner last night and it was a big hit (that means Bobby liked it.) It reminds me a lot of Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp- my favorite thing to order at Cheesecake Factory besides white chocolate and raspberry truffle cheesecake. It's a curry sauce made with coconut milk, fresh ginger, and cinnamon over chicken and rice and topped with toasted coconut, lime juice, peanuts, cilantro, and fresh pineapple. Next time I think I will add shrimp and use cashews instead of peanuts.

3 comments:

Melody said...

MMMMmmmmmmmm... I'll have that!

The Posse said...

That's what she said...

Katherine said...

ha ha... that is great, Tasheena. You catch on fast! I'll bring you the Office tomorrow when I come over.

Related Posts with Thumbnails