Friday, May 11, 2007

Cooking Club- Mexican Theme

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last night was cooking club and I tried a new dessert recipe and I LOVED it. It was so simple and so good. I bought two cartons of Haagen-Daz, Dulce de Leche and Vanilla, and served it with toasted coconut, peanuts, and a cinnamon dark chocolate sauce. It was seriously delicious. I also brought my shredded beef tacos which are delicious also, but I didn't remember to take a picture. (Besides, tacos don't make for very interesting pictures and I feel like I've been making a lot of tacos lately.)

2 comments:

Chantel said...

Hey! I found your blog through SAA site, and thought I would say hi! You can see my blog, it is mostly about how I don't like my in-laws, but happy reading! I hope it is okay that I read how to become a domestic goddess, because I need the help!

http://wifetoado.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

Yum this was great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails