Thursday, May 24, 2007

Naked Lawn Mowing


We're leaving for Kansas tomorrow to go visit Bobby's family, but I wanted to leave you with something to read and some cute video to watch. Some of you will remember my post a couple weeks ago, when Franny followed Bobby with her lawnmower, catching any spots he may have missed. Yesterday, Bobby came home from studying for boards and took Franny outside with him so she could swim while he mowed the lawn. (We've been letting Franny swim naked lately- yes, we are one of THOSE families. We're sort of hoping it will help us as we try to encourage her to start using the potty.) So as soon as she heard him start up the lawn mower, she jumped out of the pool and ran straight for her toy lawnmower, so she could help out her dad. Bobby said it was so cute. So naturally I had to come out and take some video.

I'm excited to leave for the weekend. We always have a great time when we're down there, but I always have a lot of unnecessary stress when it comes to taking a trip. I thought I was doing okay today, but then when I opened up my washing machine to move the whites into the dryer, I found our brand new can of Febreeze air freshener. What the ? How did that get in there? I know I'm going to miss reading your blogs while I'm gone, but it will be fun to catch up when we get back.

8 comments:

jayne said...

I'm laughing out loud hysterically!! What a PERFECT thing to capture on film! She may hate you for it one day, but it is too cute not to share! Thanks for the laugh!

Jill said...

That is too funny... when she is a teenager you can bribe her with it haha

Johanna said...

That is awesome! That made me laugh so hard. :) She is going to love that footage when she is older. Your girls are getting so big. Sophie looks so much like Franny looked when you used to live here. Franny is so pretty! Wow, time has flown by....we need to get together for sure the next time you're in town.

Wilsons said...

I even had to show Cody. We were both laughing so hard!!!!

D-dawg said...

She is going to LOVE that when she's 16! Too cute for words. I love a little nakey body!

Jordan said...

Great footage!

Chantel said...

I am glad to see that it isn't just Morgan that loves to be naked :) what cute kids you have!

janellelee said...

that picture made me laugh, but the video! i am glad that you let your kids be carefree! it is too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails