Thursday, May 24, 2007

Project Month Update




I finished another project! It feels so good. I picked out the paper to match the quilts that Bobby's Mom made for the girls. Aren't they SO adorable? Those are little paper dolls on the fabric! They're on the bed because I won't bother hanging them up until we're in our new house. We'll only be here for a couple more months. Ashley was the creative genius behind this project. She made these for Abbey first and guided me through each and every step. Thanks Ash! Also, May is almost over, so I have granted myself an extension for my other three projects, since Franny has a week off of school and we're leaving town this weekend. (Not to mention that I haven't even worked on two of them this month.) So, project month is officially extended to the middle of June... ish.

7 comments:

Erin said...

These look GREAT Katherine! I can't tell - did you do patterned paper or solid? They look so good. I'm very proud of you. :)

Jordan said...

Very charming!!

jayne said...

Adorable!

Ashley said...

Yours turned out better than mine. I hate when that happens.

Ashley said...

By the way, I love that paperdoll fabric. You have the best taste.

Wilsons said...

Those turned out great! That gives me motivation to get going on doing those for my two.

Chantel said...

Those are so cute! You really are a domestic goddess :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails