Sunday, May 20, 2007

Love that rhubarb

I've got it bad for rhubarb right now. I was flipping through my copy of How to Be a Domestic Goddess and I found a recipe for a rhubarb tart with a mascarpone cheese-like filling and a cream cheese crust. In this recipe, the rhubarb is stewed before placing on the tart which is much different than the rhubarb tart I made earlier this week. I made the crust, went to the store and they only had 2 sad little rhubarb stalks left with none in the back. I had some strawberries and raspberries at home so I came home and made this. I bought some rhubarb at the farmer's market yesterday, so I'm trying to decide what to make next.

6 comments:

janellelee said...

that looks so pretty!

jayne said...

Everything you make looks so beautiful!

Melody said...

Looks delicious and the photography is great. You inspired me and I picked up a few stalks yesterday at the Farmer's Market. I came to your blog to figure out how to go use it. :)

Jill said...

this was delicious!

Wilsons said...

That looks beautiful!

Chrissy said...

Wow, you are such an amazing cook! I really admire your courage in trying new recipies. I think if I cooked as good as you, I would have no self-control (I don't have much as it is) and then I would have to check myself back into Weight Watchers (yes, I've been there before). But it might be worth it if it looked as good as that!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails